Accounts Payable Associate with German
We move fast and we love what we do. At Genpact, you can learn about accounting, procurement, customer service, while even upgrading your language skills. If you’re passionate about your career and you aim to be up, then your place is on our team.
What will you do daily?
- Communication with the suppliers via email or telephone
- Improve process documentation and reconciliation of reports
- Examining and analyzing accounting and financial queries
- Registration of invoices and check payments proposal
- Working with the SAP system
- Participates in other process related meetings
- Contributes towards improvement initiatives
- Performs other specific Accounts Payable related activities as required by the Team Leader
What are your responsibilities?
- Remarkable German speaker, min. C1
- Highly communicative level of English
- Basic knowledge in Purchasing and/or Accounting
- Good MS Office (especially MS Excel) knowledge
- Personal culture and skill to deal with the client properly
- Analytical thinking and dream to learn quickly
- Curiosity, Innovation, Ability to inspire change, Appetite for risk, Integral
We know the benefits are important, so we offer you a wide range:
- Salary & performance bonus
- Attractive relocation package included
- Life insurance
- Meal tickets
- Medical services
- Excellent deals negotiated for you (telecom, banking, food, sports and others)
- Extensive Learning Opportunities (initiating, soft skills)
- Global Career Growth Opportunities
- Strong Leadership Programs
- Interesting Rewards & Recognitions
Procurement Specialist with German
What are we looking for?
Deep understanding of your clients’ business, great negotiating skills and market awareness is required from you to become a trusted partner for our customers.
What will your job be about?
This role is a key link between your clients and their providers, as you will oversee the process of supplies’ delivery.
What do we offer?
An attractive compensation package including: performance based bonus, meal tickets, life & medical insurance. Also, you will have access to a wide range of trainings such as domain trainings, soft skills development and foreign languages upskilling.
In Romania, we are the largest employer and talent developer, with more than 3500 employees in our Cluj-Napoca and Bucharest offices.
Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. We drive digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for our clients, guided by our experience running thousands of processes for hundreds of Global Fortune 500 companies. We think with design, dream in digital, and solve problems with data and analytics. We obsess over operations and focus on the details – all 78,000+ of us. From New York to New Delhi and more than 20 countries in between, Genpact has the end-to-end expertise to connect every dot, reimagine every process, and reinvent companies’ ways of working. We know that rethinking each step from start to finish will create better business outcomes. Whatever it is, we’ll be there with you – putting data and digital to work to create bold, lasting results – because transformation happens here. Get to know us on LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, and Facebook.