IBM is now hiring Security & Privacy Consultants (Scandinavian languages speakers)
The IBM Global Delivery network serves over 1,000 clients worldwide. Our teams help clients envision the future. We show what is possible by combining business insights, an industry-leading software portfolio, world-class technology research and operations expertise.
Innovation happens in every part of IBM, not just in our technical community or among our consultants. In our delivery centers around the world, IBMers are redefining what it means to design, deploy and deliver IT services on a global scale.
The Security & Privacy Consultant role helps clients understand key security and privacy issues, risks, exposures and vulnerabilities using workshops and assessments and develop security and privacy programs to meet client’s business needs. They also architect secure solutions to address specific security and privacy requirements. The employee focuses on individual/team objectives and development of professional effectiveness.
Be a part of making the world more instrumented, interconnected – and intelligent. Join us.
- Requires ability to absorb professional knowledge quickly and develop skills.
- Draw upon professional concepts to collaborate with others to carry out assigned duties. Negotiation is required.
- Recognize job-related problems. analyze causes using existing techniques or tools, prepare and recommend solution alternatives. Challenge the validity of given procedures and processes with the intent to enhance and improve.
- Understand the standard mission of the professional group and vision in own area of competence. May directly influence people in own project. Position may require coordination of activities of less experienced or less knowledgeable team members.
Impact on Business/Scope:
- Accountable for individual or team results. May contribute by supporting activities that are subject to business measurements, impact customer
satisfaction, or impact immediate costs or expenses.
- Analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Good organization & administrative skills.
- Ability to manage own workload.
- Excellent collaborator and communicator.
- Ability to work with all levels of the business – PMs, DPEs and Partners.
- Ability to follow processes.
- Fluency in English.
- Fluency in one of the following languages: Finnish, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian.
- At least 2 years experience in IT Project Management
At IBM you will:
- work on different projects with different technologies;
- have an opportunity to improve your skills and gain new knowledge by collaborating with the best IBM professionals;
- work with dynamic teams spanning several countries around the globe;
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.