DB Schenker is a global employer. Being the transport and logistics division of Deutsche Bahn we are constantly looking for enthusiastic, motivated employees for over 2.000 locations in 130 countries,to move goods and projects across borders. Whatever your background, we offer the ideal environmentfor new starters, career changers and anyone looking for development opportunities. In other words –a job at DB Schenker is: A job like no other.
The DB Schenker Global Services Europe will be one of the largest in-house Shared Service Centers in Bucharest providing world class services in accounting, namely Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable, Asset Accounting and General Ledger, to almost all countries in Europe.
In order to achieve our target, we are looking for you.
- Providing accounting services according to the required performance standards and KPIs
- Contributing to continuous improvement initiatives to optimize service quality
- Being member of the respective transition team to relocate accounting activities to Bucharest
- Preferably experience in the area of Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Asset Accounting or General Ledger
- Experience in working with SAP FI/CO is a plus
- Strong analytic skills, ability to work in a team, high flexibility
- Willingness to travel within Europe for at least 2 months
- Good Dutch/Czech and English language skills
Interested?We look forward to receiving your application including your salary requirements and availability at email@example.com.
We will treat your personal data as confidential.
RO Careers website: http://www.schenker.com/jobboerseSchenkerInternet/servlet/main