Brief presentation of Secret Escapes:
Secret Escapes is an exclusive members-only travel club, offering huge discounts and great deals on hand-picked luxury hotels and vacations. Secret Escapes only features hotels and holidays that are a cut above the rest – four and five-star hotels and resorts only need apply. They also look-out for additional perks that make staying at hotels extra special, such as complimentary room upgrades, etc
At any one time, Secret Escapes offers around 80 ‘flash sales’ to locations around the world on their website. They also email their members as soon as new offers go live.
The ‘flash sales’ are usually available to book on the website for up to 10 days at a time. Secret Escapes usually offers availability at the hotels stretching months ahead.
The hotels and holiday companies that work with Secret Escapes don’t want everyone to know about the deals that were negotiated. Although all the prices are lower than anywhere else online during a flash sale, the availability of the lowest advertised rates may be limited.
Is responsible for taking ownership of the allocated processes and ensuring the SLA (Service Level Agreement) deliverables related to the processes are met. He is also responsible for achieving client satisfaction and for proactively participating in all team activities.
The key responsibilities include the following but are not limited to:
- Upload and update the flash sales on the website of Secret Escapes, based on the contracts closed by Secret Escapes with various hotels and companies. Uploading of sales will imply a combination of selecting various predefined fields and giving a description of services provided, such as additional perks, etc.
- Upload on the website a brief description of negotiated services. This narrative will be visible to members throughout the flash sale.
- Assist the customer support department in responding to queries from customers
- Respond the queries coming from hotels and suppliers (rate amends, closeout dates, up to date rooming lists)
- Contact the Secret Escapes Merchandising team by e-mail/Skype for additional details with regard to contracts with hotels, flash sales, etc.
- Perform price-checking of offers to assess offer competitiveness
Working Schedule: 10.00 – 18.30 (30 minutes lunch break) from Monday to Friday.