Are you fluent in Spanish and you would like to start a career in one of the largest organizations in the world?
The Accenture team is formed out of individuals that:
– are communicative
– have a positive attitude
– are performance oriented
– excel at analyzing and solving problems
We are searching for colleagues for this environment.
General Job Requirements:
• Fluency in Spanish
• Good knowledge of English
• Good skills with relevant computer applications (Internet Explorer, Outlook, Microsoft Office)
• Verbal and written communication skills
• Problem solving and analytic abilities
• Customer service orientation
• Process accounts payable invoices and travel expenses
• Process internal accounting documents (corrections, reclassifications etc.)
• Controlling the booking of the documents processed in order to assure accuracy
• Develop good client relationships
• Comply with all client and Accenture Data Security and Quality requirements
• The opportunity to boost your career within one of the world´s leading global companies;
• Professional growth based on performance;
• Training program/curriculum;
• Competitive salary and Wide range of benefits
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 275,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$28.6 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2013. Its home page is www.accenture.com.
Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning “BPO- Career Opportunities for Spanish speakers” in the subject line OR access our career portal.