Intertek’s comprehensive range of auditing and certification services ensure that management systems are optimized to facilitate successful growth. Our global network of auditors and technical experts are dedicated to helping our customers meet any auditing or certification challenge they may face. From sharing best practices and new industry requirements, to assessing performance against objectives, our team gives our customers the means to evaluate and enhance their business while meeting both external and internal customer expectations.
We’re currently looking for an Operational Coordinator Intern for our office in Bucharest to support the Operations Department.
After an onboarding & induction phase, the resource will handle the following activities, with increasing autonomy:
operational coordination of auditing services
- order reception from the client, Customer relationship during the delivery of the service, audit scheduling and monitoring interfacing with the Auditor on field
- reporting activities for internal and external use
- CRM upgrading during the process
- auditors timesheet and reports review
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent
- very Good English, written and spoken
- ability to work in multi-tasked environment, team player
- a previous experience, also short, in an International Company in a role in contact with the Client will be considered preferential (Logistic Coordinator, Export Sales Department, Customer Service B2B, Account Manager).
We offer a 6 months internship, please send your cv to:
email@example.com ; RIF (OC/RO)