Collections Analyst with Dutch Skills
Job Number: 1007470
Credit and Collections is the most diverse function within HP Finance. Within Credit we assess and determine risk potential, whereas in Collections we insure payments are timely received and act as a consultant in solving disputes between the customers and the company. By today, the business unit in Romania is covering more than 98 countries and we are able to communicate in 15 languages.
Due to an ongoing strong company revenue growth and also proven capabilities – we have decided to enlarge the business unit and therefore we are looking for new colleagues to join the team.
Through the variety of customer portfolios, not only we offer challenging positions for experienced professionals, we also give young graduates the chance to start a career in a multinational company.
To be able to adequately perform the following tasks a sorrow training program with onsite face to face and remote training facilities will be delivered to all new employees. To ensure success, coaching and mentoring are a constant in the first months learning period.
The daily job consists in:
– effectively apply trained collection strategies;
– build a close relationship with a portfolio of assigned customers (by phone and email)
– identify, negotiate, implement payment solutions and overcome customer process inefficiencies
– document actions taken and determine future collection steps in a centralized system
– identify delays due to disputes
– identify root causes of problems and assign the issue towards the responsible department in order to resolve; to follow up internally to ensure timely resolution and to increase customer satisfaction
– establish international relationships with departments in HP worldwide (credit, order management, sales, accounting etc) to agree upon customer solutions to implement;
– demonstrate sound judgment, prompt follow-up, and timely structured escalations;
– identify “at risk” customers and engages key contacts (credit and sales) to resolve issues
What gets measured gets done. In HP, we are living a performance culture. It is equally important for the company to achieve great collections results as well as how we do it. We are expecting all employees to comply with all of the company’s policies as well as with the local regulatory settings.
HP is fostering strong teamwork, knowledge & experience sharing within our organization.
– fluent English – this is our company language
– very good oral and writing communication skills in Dutch
– interest in the economical business sector
– high customer service orientation
– negotiation skills
– strong initiative
– ability to prioritize
– strong organization skills
– team player
– capability of sharing knowledge
– supporter of change
– structured thinker and analytical skills
– comfortable working with numbers
– multicultural working experience a plus
– problem solving and reconciliation skills
– solutions oriented
– ability to work within deadlines
Our company is looking for great employees. If you think that despite not fulfilling entirely our requirements you should join HP – tell us why in your cover letter. We are looking forward to meeting you!
If interested please send your English CV at firstname.lastname@example.org