In Romania, Bunge is one of the leading traders in the local market and a leader in bottled oil and bio-diesel through its integrated facilities located in Buzau and Lehliu.
In Bucharest, Bunge established a specialized Business Services Center in 2019 as part of the company’s global business services team. This team partners with business areas across the company to deliver specialized support services. Currently, the Bucharest Business Center serves 10 European countries and provides business services in the area of procurement, finance and accounting.
Customer focus, consistent orientation on quality and innovative approach mark our success, as well as highly motivated and entrepreneurial employees.
Bunge Romania, with more than 600 employees in its locations, is one of the most important companies in the agri-food industry.
As a member of the internationally operating Bunge Group, we rely on the personal commitment, personal responsibility and the verve of our employees. Commit yourself to a locally organised company which is integrated into a globally operating group.
At Bunge Romania, you are part of a great teamwork and constantly encouraged to grow and discover various career opportunities. Within our talent management programmes, we offer diverse options for further development and qualification to performance-oriented employees.
Mădălina Musete & Mădălina Dragu
Mădălina Musete – Procurement & PTP Team Leader
Bunge Business Services (BBS)
- Experienced Team Leader, with 9+ years of professional expertise in Finance, Continuous Improvement & Operations;
- Multinational companies experienced, in a variety of industries (Gas & oil, Telecommunication, Pharma, Banking, BPO), with global exposure and clients;
- Experienced in working with cross-functional and cross-cultural teams, with +7 process transitions completed from different customers;
- Six Sigma Green Belt and Scrum Master professional with experience in Finance and Procurement, Customer Service and Transition management.
Mădălina Dragu – Accounts Receivables Team Leader
Bunge Business Services (BBS)
- Experienced Team Leader, with 10 years of professional expertise in Finance, Continuous Improvement & Operations;
- Multinational Companies experienced, in a variety of industries (Pharmaceutical, Consumer Product Goods, High Tech Manufacturing), with global exposure & clients;
- Experience in applying Lean Six Sigma methodology and Agile Scrum framework, drove multiple improvement projects in Finance and Accounting: Customer Service and Order Management , Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable;
- 3+ Process Transitions – regionally and cross-centers on various processes and from different customers.
Zero to Hero
A University education offers many benefits, including a solid qualification, a chance to spread your wings, a great social experience and, at times, an opportunity to boost up the career ladder.
Do you consider yourself an ambitious person, either still wondering if it’s a good idea or feel ready to bypass or quickly navigate the entry level? If you are interested in starting a career, get ready to put in the time, take charge and take risks!
Attend our workshop and find out how you can transform your passion for speaking foreign languages by practical application in a business environment, test your limits and decide where to build your future career when ready to start.
What can you learn from meeting with us?
Who are we – Bunge at a glance
Understanding what a career is and how to build one – a practical guide from where to start
How does Bunge support you to build a career, from Zero to Hero – BBS overview & selling points on what you can get with us!
We’re waiting for you at our workshop on 20th of March, at 17:00, in Bogdan amphitheater, floor 2, in Pitar Moș, number 7-13.